We are proud to announce that Canada Life will become our company brand under which our three companies service – Great West Life, London Life, and Canada Life.
Together, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life have been in the business of keeping promises for over a century. The new Canada Life brand combines the strengths of all three – so we can better deliver on our purpose: To improve the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians.
We are excited about this journey. To find out more about our story, click here.
If you want to join a reputable company and to be recognized and rewarded for your amazing contribution, this is a perfect career opportunity!
As a Client Service Representative, at Great-West Life, you will be responsible for provinding accurate information to our clients regarding and life insurance policy.
Work in a prime location!
Our offices are in a central location and conveniently located along all major transportation routes.
Get the most of our amazing benefits!
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and bonus program that rewards performance tied to your individual and team objectives. Our benefits include a wellness account, a defined contribution pension for your future, an employee ownership plan, and family coverage at no additional cost.
Learn and grow with us!
We offer opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Great-West Life provides an allocation for continuous learning to broaden your knowledge, qualifying you for greater compensation.
- Provide first rate customer service to policy owners, advisors/brokers, Living Benefits managers, accountants, lawyers, financial institutions and Head Office departments
- Provide technical /contractual information, and direction by interpreting contractual policy provisions, tax regulations, existing guidelines and system processes
- Handle requests received by email and over the phone
- Consult with senior peers where necessary to develop satisfactory solutions
- Accurately administer contractual and non-contractual changes
- When processing changes and quotes, ensure proper authorizations are received, accurate calculations are done, and system records are updated
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of current, and historical Living Benefits products
- Provide input to Leader to improve workflow, processes, and procedures
- Consistently meet or exceed established standards for production and quality
- Contribute to special assignments or projects in support of department goals
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both in both English and French
- Self-motivated and enjoy a challenging and demanding workload
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Proven ability to learn and grasp new concepts, with high attention to detail
- Excellent math and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Willingness to actively pursue learning and self-development by participating in corporately offered and industry-related courses
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.*LI-JB2